Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The day has arrived! Sort of

I'm posting a very brief blurb today because I'm just really, really excited.

I'M GOING TO SEE BANDIT NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

I contacted Stoneleigh Burnham and Bandit is still there :) The girl that replied, Stacy, said she had actually JUST used him in a lesson yesterday and I was welcome to visit during any daytime hours. I was just so relieved to hear he was behaving and in a good home. I'll maybe ask them, if they ever want to get rid of him, to contact me first because I would buy him back. He's about 16 now. Old man. And he had a lot of white so I can't wait to see him now. I'm just really excited.

And, I'm going riding on Friday at a place in Agawam. I"m praying they have English saddles and I'll maybe get to tool around a little. I already brought my boots, chaps, and riding pants up to the lake.  So yeah. Maybe seeing Bandit Sunday?

:) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment