Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bored

My bags are packed, the trunk is packed...I just have a few things to grab tomorrow which won't take me long and then I'm headed home for Thanksgiving break. I tried to bring some stuff back that I'd be bringing back during Christmastime anyways...I just didn't tackle my closet yet or anything...bad.

So I had a couple good days of getting back to running, but now it hurts again. I'm upset :( I've been trying to massage it and ice. I was supposed to go out last night...fell asleep while waiting. I was all dressed, had my make-up on and was like, "Ok, I'll watch some TV." Yeah, passed OUT. Woke up right before they were leaving and my dress was all twisted, my make-up all over my pillow...I was like, ok...this is a sign. Stay in. I think that was a good call, for once.

I did laundry super early this morning. It needed to get done before I head home. Bought some dry good groceries for the rest of the semester and some woman almost ran me over trying to get backward through the check-out line. She apparently forgot the sausage to stuff her shrimp. ? What. So she comes sprinting back and then proceeds to ask the cashier if what she had was sausage. O_O Really?

We had our first track meeting today. Again, really upset about my leg. I've been doing exactly what I've been told.

I really do make a mess of things

No comments:

Post a Comment