Sunday, April 17, 2011

Howling wind

I really should run outside. But a bridge run in 17 mph winds is not enticing at all.
We had a monsoon last night. 30 mph winds, torrential downpours. I was MORE than happy to curl up in my bed and just pass out. Maybe Brian was right and I am getting old. BAHAH NOT! I did fit in a lot yesterday with ethics, running and random other things. I would like a break really soon though. The end of the year always gets so hectic. This year especially because I'm racing again. Planning out weekends around homework, races, visiting Paul, visiting home. I don't sleep anymore. So this weekend was perfect to catch up on that I guess.

This year we've had more wind than ever before. It's crazy. I don't ever remember it being this bad. Freshman year was perfect. Barely any wind at all.

Otis got 1.5 inches of rain last night. Come on, fill up!!!

Photo that I took of Paul wakesurfing. Yeah. We need water to do cool things! haha. Rain dance commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment