Monday, April 4, 2011

Stress Fracture

So I finally get back on the track, but my shin/lower ankle/posterior tib. is still bothering me. Well, it's from the lovely McCann center indoor track and it's horrible surface and sharp turns. How we love to hate it. So...this has been bothering me for a while. I've been running through it and icing A LOT. So I go to see Brian today and he thinks that if I don't stop, it = stress fracture.
I have a MONTH left and then I get the week off that he wants and I can slowly start building back up. I'm just sick of sitting on the sidelines. He's willing to treat me through it. I have to go in every day. I'm just really pissed off. Fuming.

:( :(

I worked my tail off for UMass this weekend. I can't bear to see all that hard work just get thrown away as I sit in the bleachers...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment