Thursday, April 21, 2011

Suby

The sun is shining and I'm going home for Easter break this morning :)
Princeton is Friday night. Hopefully my legs decide to wake up and stop being little babies about everything because there's only two races left. Time to man up, legs. Seriously.

I went to a 7 Eleven for the first time ever last night. Sad, I know. The coffee was too strong. I couldn't sleep. But I got fruit snacks. Saving grace of the night.

Andd....when I get home...baby car will be IN THE DRIVEWAY.

This isn't mine, but it looks exactly the same. Super excited. Named her Coco. Really not caring that it sounds like a stripper's name anymore. Coco fits. Dad just wants to call her the "Import". It burns his eyes to look at a car that isn't American made. Sorry, Papa John.

I think the sun being out just made me happier. But I'll be complaining again when I go outside and it's hot, sticky and there's no breeze. And allergies are supposedly worse than ever. What a cruel joke. My lungs will be dying in my last few weeks of training. Even summer. I need the super inhaler if it exists. Mike makes fun of me. He does a nasaly, nerdy voice saying, "My inhalerrrr!" Yeah. I have to laugh otherwise I'd seem like a complete poor sport. But still, I hate that I need one now.

Otis soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment