Friday, April 15, 2011

Rutgers update

http://www.khanacademy.org/about

Paul just sent me that link. It's an incredible site! Math made easy! Finally!

We JUST got back from Rutgers. Remember I said there was going to be sunshine? Yeah, NO. It was cloudy, really windy and on the chillier side. 5k didn't go off until 5:45...Sooo...it was a long day on the bus. I mostly played UNO and BS with Matt, Vess, Kelley and Billy. And then I slept. Buses are the most uncomfortable places to take a nap. I had my head like upside down in the aisle. And I had a BIZARRE dream that I was washing my face on the bus and started like choking on soap. So weird. And our bus driver was cranky. He must have hated us by the end of the day. haha. I also got chased down the road by some random Rutgers kid who thought he was HILARIOUS because all his cronies laughed when he did it. It kind of pissed me off. A lot. But if I said something who knows what would have happened. So I just ran faster. ha. I got 2nd in the 5k though. Ran a 17:50 I *think*. It's alright. Still much better than running mile repeats by myself. Sooo yup. I need to shower and then I'm going to bed. I have to run and write an ethics paper tomorrow. I have other homework too, like the nonfiction critiques and trying to get somewhere with the final touches on my reckoning essay.

My new car is home. 2008 Subaru Legacy :) My dad tried sending me a picture but it was failing everytime. So I'll see the new baby when I get home for Easter.

Ok. I REALLY want that shower now. And I'll leave this picture I got of Jack and Jasper this winter. Adorable :)

It was one of those perfect timing photos. I got lucky


And congrats to Britt and Will on their school records and stellar races!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment